aadhar card status checking online: At present, all the Indian citizens who have applied by filling the Aadhaar card application form can check their Aadhaar Card Status online by various methods.
Now no citizen will have to approach government offices to know the status of their Aadhaar card application. You can check Aadhaar status from your mobile through online medium while sitting at home.
Fake Loan App List 2023 of India
Manav Sampada Online Registration
E kalyan Bihar Scholarship Online Apply
MahaDBT Farmer Scheme Login
Friends, in today’s article we are going to share that how applicants can check their Aadhaar card status online? Since there are many procedures to check Aadhaar Status, almost all the methods are explained in this post. So applicants can check Aadhaar status online as per their wish. So here is the full details on Aadhar Card Status checking Online:
Detail Table of Aadhar card status checking online:
|Article Subject||Aadhar Card Status Check Online|
|Department Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Purpose||Check Aadhaar Card Status Through Various Modes|
|Check Status||Check Aadhaar Card Status Online|
|Official web portal||Open Here|
Aadhar card status check online
You can use various methods such as its enrollment number, registered mobile number and India Post online portal to know Aadhar Card Status checking Online. To know the status of Aadhaar card, just visit official webpage that is UIDAI.
The process of checking Aadhaar card status or application status has been made online. In which applicants can get it by their name, enrollment number, registered mobile number and through post office medium.
Enrollment number or registered mobile number is necessary to check the status of your Aadhaar card application. If a citizen does not have the enrollment number or has lost it, even in this situation the aadhaar card status can be checked. So read all the procedures given below carefully.
Check Aadhaar Card Status by Enrollment Number
As we mentioned above, You can check your Aadhar Card Status checking Online by visiting the official website of UIDAI. There is no fee / charge for Aadhaar Card Status Check on the official website of UIDAI. To check your Aadhaar card application status online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI for Aadhaar card.
- Then you have to Scroll down and Find the Title ‘Update Aadhar‘, there click on ‘Check Aadhaar Update Status’ option.
- Then a Form type Layout will open to next screen.
- There, you will need your EID (Enrolment ID) to know the status of your Aadhaar.
- Enter your EID.
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ for verification.
- Click on ‘Check Status’.
- You can download an e-Aadhaar by clicking on the option ‘Download Aadhaar’.
Check Aadhaar Card Status Online Without Enrollment Number:
If an applicant does not have Aadhaar Enrollment Number then applicants can check UIDAI Aadhar Card Status checking Online from their registered mobile number.
For this, the applicant must first obtain his enrollment number/enrollment number. So follow the procedure given below.
- First of all the applicant has to visit this given official website to get the enrollment number.
- Now the applicant has to go to the option of Home My Aadhaar of the official portal.
- Now after this the applicant has to click on the option of EID/UID.
- Applicant will now have to fill name, email, mobile number and security code to get his enrollment number.
- After filling all the details, an OTP will come on the registered number of the applicant. This OTP will have to be filled and verified.
- Enrollment number / Aadhaar number will be sent to the mobile number and email ID of the applicant after verification.
- Now applicants can check their aadhaar card status online by this given number.
- Thus any citizen can easily check their Aadhaar card online by getting the enrollment number.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status by URN Number
For Aadhar Card Status checking Online with the help of URN number, the applicant has to follow the following procedure.
- To see the Aadhaar status, first of all the applicant has to visit the official portal.
- After this just go to the option of My Aadhaar.
- Now after this you have to click on the option of Check Aadhaar Update Status.
- On the new page, the option of Check Update Status has to be selected.
- Now after this the applicant has to fill his Aadhaar number.
- After filling the Aadhaar number, fill the 14 digit URN number.
- Now after this fill the captcha code to see the status.
- After that click on Check Status.
- After clicking, the applicant’s Aadhaar card status will open.
What to do if the acknowledgment slip is lost
Aadhar Card Status checking Online: If the acknowledgment slip is lost, you can get the 28 digit acknowledgment number again. After this the status of your Aadhaar card can be checked. However, to avail this facility, your mobile number or email ID must be registered at the time of enrollment for Aadhaar. Here we are telling how you can get the lost acknowledgment number again.
- As always, Just Go to the Official Web portal.
- Select ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID‘ under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab in the website as you can see below picture.
- Enter details. Name as entered in the Aadhaar enrollment form. Email or mobile number and security code as in the website.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Verify’.
- Enrollment number will be sent to your email ID and mobile number after verification is done.
Follow the process mentioned above to check Aadhaar Status on receiving the enrollment number over the phone.
Some Additional Ways to Aadhar Card Status checking Online:
Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name
When you apply for Aadhaar, you get an acknowledgment slip which contains the Enrollment ID. You may check the status of the Aadhaar card generation using this enrollment ID. After the application is properly filed, you receive an update request number when you apply to edit information in your Aadhaar card. URN may be used to monitor the Aadhaar card’s updating status.
Aadhar Card Status checking Online by SMS
To check the status of Aadhar on his mobile, the applicant should follow these steps:
- Send the 14-digit enrolment number and the word “STATUS” through SMS to the number 51969.
- If your Aadhaar is created, an SMS with your Aadhaar number is delivered to the applicant.
- If not, the applicant receives an SMS with the Aadhaar’s current status.
Aadhar Card Status checking Online from India Post
Aadhaar takes 60 to 90 days to arrive to the applicant’s residence address after it is issued and sent by UIDAI. By using the procedures below, you may trace your Aadhaar card online through India Post:
- Visit the official website of India Post.
- Here just Enter the consignment number which you must have get from the Aadhaar website.
- Then, the screen will show the information of your basic consignment.
- By going to any India Post branch, the applicant may also verify the delivery status of Aadhaar.
Hope you now fully understood that How you can Aadhar Card Status checking Online or How to check aadhar card update status. kindly Share this informative knowledge to all your friends and needy ones and let them know by this amazing methods. Thank you so much.
Important FAQs of Aadhar card status checking online:
1. How can I track the status of my Aadhaar Card after enrollment?
You can check your Aadhaar status by calling 1947 or online using your enrollment number.
2. Within how much time will I get my Aadhaar card?
Within 90 days of enrollment, your Aadhaar card will be created and mailed to your address. You may follow Aadhaar by regularly checking its status.
3. I have lost my Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip? Should I re-enroll?
Aadhaar does not require re-enrollment. By going to the UIDAI website, you may get your Aadhaar number or enrolment number.
4. How can I check the status of Aadhaar card by India Post?
You can mail your information, your enrollment number, date, and time, to UIDAI. You will receive the response via mail at your address.