Download Covid Vaccination Certificate: Corona vaccination is being planned on a large scale in our country due to the terrible epidemic and millions of people are being vaccinated every day. However, many citizens still know how to book Slot Umang app for Corona vaccines, how to download Covid vaccination certificate from Digilocker app, Health Bridge app and use their Aadhaar card or mobile number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, on Cowin portal. Making constant efforts.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
Everyone wants to download Corona vaccination certificate after getting vaccinated. Many citizens are not familiar with the process of downloading Coro’s vaccination certificate if they are elderly. And as we all know, there are different methods of downloading Covid certificate. Today we will provide you detailed information along with proper procedure to download Cowin Vaccine Certificate.
If you also want to download your Cowid Vaccination Certificate, please read the following steps carefully and download the Cowid Certificate Certificate only from the applications provided by the government. Follow all the information below that is legal and will help you download the Covid vaccine certificate.
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
The Digilocker app allows you to store various personal documents like Aadhaar card, driving license etc. on your mobile. The app also stores data from various other government departments. You can download Corona vaccination certificate yourself from the Digi-Locker app by following the information we provide.
- Go to Play store to download and install the Digi-Locker app.
- Now complete the registration process in the Gigi-Locker app by entering required details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID, etc.
- After that click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare option (MoHFW).
- And find option labeled as “Vaccine Certificate” and click on that
- Now, enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
The official website for vaccination in India is www.cowin.gov.in. This website is also used for various purposes. Today we will only discuss the process of downloading the Covid vaccination certificate. The certificate download process has some simple steps as follows.
- Go to the official website(Cowin) of i.e. www.cowin.gov.in/home using your any search browser.
- Now login using your registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered phone number to verify your identity.
- Now, click on the certificate tab link given under your name.
- After that click on the Download Button to download a PDF as your Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App
First of all, it is really easy to download Umang application in your mobile phone and download the certificate for Kovid vaccination in it. Follow the steps below to download the vaccination certificate from the UMANG application.
- Open the UMANG app in your mobile. If you have not downloaded the umang app already, go to the play store or app store and download the application from there.
- Now, open app in your mobile and search for the “What’s New” section.
- Then find a tab named CoWIN.
- Click on the CoWIN option and tap on the Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter required details like your mobile number and also enter the OTP that is just sent to your mobile.
- Confirm the your identity and download the Covid Vaccination certificate from there.
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
In this article we are going to teach you many easy ways to download Covid 2nd vaccine certificate. In this article we will also provide you a direct link to download your vaccination certificate. You can now download Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate from your mobile at home. When you give your second dose of Covid vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the given mobile number.
In this message, you are given all the information about your registration number. In this message you will be given a link which if you click on it then a page will open on your mobile. There you have to enter your registered mobile number, click on get OTP and login. After logging in, a PDF of the Covid Vaccine 2nd dose certificate will be sent to your mobile number.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
The Health Bridge app was created specifically for the Kovid epidemic. It can also diagnose the early symptoms of covid and this app also keeps an eye on the positive people around you and alerts you. You can also use Health Bridge if you want to download your vaccination certificate.
- Go to play store and Install the Aarogya Setu App
- Login or Register in app using your Mobile Number and OTP.
- Find CoWIN tab and click on that.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate option and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- After that click “Get Certificate” link
- Now, download it in your device
- How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate using Aadhar card
Also check:online appointment booking for covid vaccine
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile number
Your mobile number is very essential if you want to download the vaccination certificate. In each of the above methods, your mobile number is the most important factor. No one will be able to download his Corona vaccination certificate without a mobile number. In each of the above processes, you can simply download the Kovid vaccination certificate to your mobile by mobile number.
- Official Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu Application
- UMANG Application
- Digilocker Application
Download Corona Vaccination Certificate Without reference ID or beneficiary ID
You will need a Reference ID or Beneficiary ID to download your vaccination certificate in both Digilocker and Health Bridge. If you do not remember either of these, you cannot download the certificate using these two methods.