Digital Health ID Card: Click Here to Apply Online. Registration, benefits will be discussed here in this article. On 27 September, the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi announced the pan-India launch of Digital Health ID Card for Indians. This scheme was started by Narendra Modi on 74th Independence Day of India, health card allows you to digitally store the health information of the patient.
Digital Health ID Card – Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission (PMDHM)
As part of Aarogya Manthan 3.0, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has launched an online form for health ID card for citizens of India. ABDM National Digital Health Card information is accessed by registering and logging on to the official website healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
Healthcare system has told that their plan can change the medical system of the whole country. The Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, had announced the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission through video conferencing on 27 September.
- Army अग्निपथ योजना Application Form
- PM Kisan Status
- Aadhaar-PAN link mandatory
- Online Apply for e-Shram Card
- online passport in india
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- apply for a New PAN card
The plan was marked as an Indian revolutionary movement. In the video conference, our Prime Minister said that the objective of this digital scheme is to digitize the facilities of medical treatment by connecting lakhs of hospitals. This digital plan simplifies the treatment process, it makes every effort to raise the standard of living of the citizens of India.
Digital Health ID Card 2022 Apply Online
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the digital health card as part of its launch, India’s Independence Day celebrations were also celebrated. Under this mission, every citizen will be given a digital ID card. The person’s card contains all the information about his health. In this way, after applying online for this card, every citizen will be able to access his/her digital health record in his/her mobile phone free of cost.
Apply online through www.nhdm.gov.in website or all health information about the owner of the card and the doctor who provided it will be found in this website. Cardholders will be able to access their records and information through this official website. Only citizens of India can apply for this scheme for Digital Health ID Card 2022.
Digital Health ID Card registration
You can also create a digital health card on your mobile through NDHM Health Record Apps.
Direct Download link for digital health id card applicationClick here to NDHM Health Record App
- Download the app for NDHM Health Records on your device.
- Click on Register Now button and select your language.
- Now, you can see two options: 1. Using Driving License or 2. Aadhar card.
- You can choose any option as you like
- Now, Click on the Aadhar Card option and enter the required details.
- Your registered mobile phone number will receive an 6 digits OTP and enter OTP.
- Now, your Health ID Card has been created.
- Health ID Card individual will create a username.
- Then, submit some more documentation for your identification.
- Once it’s process completed, you’ll receive access your digital Health Card
- Now, you can also Create a password for your Digital Health Card.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card
In today’s time medical details are stored in a paper format by many doctors. As we know, paperwork is often lost, due to which many problems have to be faced in the coming days. With the help of Digital Health ID, candidates can take their health information digitally anywhere, so that they do not have to face these problems. Prime Minister Narendra Modi issued a digital health ID card to all the citizens of the country, in which apart from the medical records of the health card holder, all their health related expenses will also show.
- Citizens of the country for Digital Health ID Card will see all the details of their health care services and their doctors.
- After registering by downloading the app in your mobile, you will know about more benefits of Health ID card.
- You will get to see the complete details of your treatment, discharge and every test you have done in the digital health card. When you go to a professional hospital for services, the doctors there can easily refer you to an online link through the website to get all the records.
- If you provide a digital cardholder ID to a medical practitioner, they can access information from your medical records at any time.
An ID card unique to Covid Centre
This digital health card scheme proves to be very beneficial during this time for all the citizens of our country.
- If this card is given at a Kovid center, it helps in getting information about a person such as whether the person has been vaccinated or not.
- Because the citizens of our country can get their health treatment in any corner of the country when they have Covid19 health card.
|Official Website for Digital health card||Click here|