e shram card registration : We all hear about Income Tax. In our daily life many people come in contact with it. Such as milked, maid, Mali, Vegetables men, etc. Would all these people get a PF or a gratuity bonus? Will they get insurance? Will he get a social security scheme? Will they get a pension? We all know that they are not going to get any of this.
Out of 50 crore workers in India, 44 crore workers work in the unorganized sector. These people have no access to the government’s social security scheme. The government also wants to do something for all these workers.
Also read :-How to Apply to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The government has created e Shram Card Yojana to help all these workers. With the help of this card the government will deliver the necessary benefits to the unorganized workers. And secondly there is no charge for registering this card.
The Labor Card was created by the Ministry of Labor in September 2021. About 200 million unorganized workers of the country will be registered.
What is Benefits of e Shram Card?
- Database for scheme intimation
- Employment opportunities
- Free enrollment of PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana)
- Pandemic benefits
- 12 digit record will be made available to all the registered workers
- many schemes will be available to the workers through e shram card download
Also readDivyang Lagna Sahay Yojana 2021
Who can apply for e Shram card scheme?
A worker who is between 18-2 years of age, does not file tax return on his / her income, Or any of them working in an unorganized sector, e-shame cards can be made for such people. One thing to keep in mind is that you cannot apply for this scheme if you are paying income tax.
How to Online Apply for e Shram Card in 5 minutes?
- Type e-shram card in google
- Click on first link : Click here
- Go to the right side of the page
- Click on Register on e-Shram
- At the time of registration, keep your Aadhaar card with you and also keep the mobile number linked with it. Without both of these, registration can take place. And your bank information will also be required.
- Now, enter your mobile number
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter otp from your register mobile number
- Click on Submit button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- Check Terms and condition and click on Submit button.
- Enter OTP from your Aadhar link mobile number. and click on Validate button.
- All the information linked to your Aadhaar card will appear on your screen.
- Now check i agree checkbox and click on Continue to Enter Other Details.
- Now in the next step you have to add your required details.
- After adding all these necessary details Click on Submit button.
- Your UAN card will then be generated. you can download your e-shram card.
Friends try to get a copy of this card and give it to Unorganized worker. The UAN number given on this card is not linked to the directivity PF. Friends, there are many such schemes provided by the government. like E Voter card-how to download digital voter id card.
How to update the profile for registered applicants in E Shram Portal?
- First, open the official website.
- After open home page, you have to select ‘Already Registered’. and click on ‘Update Profile’.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar-linked mobile number. and fill in the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Next, enter OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now, you can easily update your profile.
Stakeholders of e shram card registration portal
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Unorganized workers and their families
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- State/UT Govt.
- CSC – SPV
Documents Required for E Shram card
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to view your e shram card online in Portal?
- First open the E shram official website.
- Now, click on ‘E Shram Dashboard’.
- After clicking, a new page will open your dashboard will open.
- Then enter your details and you can easily view your e shram card online.
How to User Guide Download in E Shram Portal?
- First, click on the link of the online portal.
- Then, click on ‘Services’.
- Now, you have to select ‘User Guide’.
- Then, click on download.
- After clicking download button, the user guide will be downloaded to your device.
Hope you have got clear information about E Shram registration Online, Status, Benefits, Download Portal in this article. For more information about E Shram registration add our website to bookmark.