How to Online Apply for e-Shram Card
We all hear about Income Tax. In our daily life many people come in contact with it. Such as milked, maid, Mali, Vegetables men, etc. Would all these people get a PF or a gratuity bonus? Will they get insurance? Will he get a social security scheme? Will they get a pension? We all know that they are not going to get any of this.
Out of 50 crore workers in India, 44 crore workers work in the unorganized sector. These people have no access to the government’s social security scheme. The government also wants to do something for all these workers.
Also read || How to Apply to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The government has created e-Shram Card Yojana to help all these workers. With the help of this card the government will deliver the necessary benefits to the unorganized workers. And secondly there is no charge for registering this card.
The Labor Card was created by the Ministry of Labor in September 2021. About 200 million unorganized workers of the country will be registered.
What is Benefits of e-Shram Card?
- Database for scheme intimation
- Employment opportunities
- Free enrollment of PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana)
- Pandemic benefits
Also read || Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana 2021
Who can apply for e-Shram card scheme?
A worker who is between 18-2 years of age, does not file tax return on his / her income, Or any of them working in an unorganized sector, e-shame cards can be made for such people. One thing to keep in mind is that you cannot apply for this scheme if you are paying income tax.
Also read || How to apply for a New PAN card
How to Online Apply for e-Shram Card in 5 minutes?
- Type e-shram card in google
- Click on first link : Click here
- Go to the right side of the page
- Click on Register on e-Shram
- At the time of registration, keep your Aadhaar card with you and also keep the mobile number linked with it. Without both of these, registration can take place. And your bank information will also be required.
- Now, enter your mobile number
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter otp from your register mobile number
- Click on Submit button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- Check Terms and condition and click on Submit button.
- Enter OTP from your Aadhar link mobile number. and click on Validate button.
- All the information linked to your Aadhaar card will appear on your screen.
- Now check i agree checkbox and click on Continue to Enter Other Details.
- Now in the next step you have to add your required details.
- After adding all these necessary details Click on Submit button.
- Your UAN card will then be generated. you can download your e-shram card.
Friends try to get a copy of this card and give it to Unorganized worker. The UAN number given on this card is not linked to the directivity PF. Friends, there are many such schemes provided by the government. like E Voter card-how to download digital voter id card.