In Uttar Pradesh, the government has launched a wonderful portal for the convenience of the state employees. The name of this portal is Manav Sampada Portal. What it Manav Sampada and How to apply for Manav Sampada, let’s know in this Article..
UP Manav Sampada Portal 2023 :
Employees of 74 departments of the state are getting the benefit of this portal. Through Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh, the employee of any registered department can submit his application for appointment, leave and transfer etc. while sitting at home.
Online Process of Krishak bandhu
Berojgari Bhatta Apply online Punjab Registration
E kalyan Bihar Scholarship Online Apply
Land Record Bihar, Registration, Benefits
On Manav-Sampada Portal Online services are also being provided to teachers and employees of Basic Education Department of UP. If you are a teacher,then you can easily submit your application for leave and transfer online.
Manav Sampada UP Portal Information:
|Portal||Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Purpose of the Portal||To Digitalize Processes|
|Facility||to apply for leave benefits online|
|Official website||Open here|
What is UP Manav Sampada Portal? :
Friends, From the Manav-Sampada portal, the UP government fulfills the basic needs of its employees through this portal.
The state government of Uttarpradesh is providing rapid and transparent services to state employees through the Manav-Sampada portal UP. Through this portal, employees of 74 departments can take advantage of appointment, leave, application, transfer and online complaint etc.
Manav Sampada Portal has been launched as a new service in Uttar Pradesh. That’s why the state government has appealed to the employees to take advantage of the services being provided by logging into this portal in maximum numbers.
Manav Sampada Portal Offers Below Leaves:
Here in the Manav-Sampada Portal, All the Employees present in the State are provided some of the Leave facilities which are as given below:
- Child care leave
- Medical leave
- Miscarriage leave
- Casual leave
- Maternity leave
Benefits of Manav Sampada Portal UP :
- The mobile app related to holidays has also been launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh for all the citizens working in government offices.
- Through the m-STHAPNA App, citizens can now avail the facilities related to leisure sitting at home.
- All types of government offices will have to enter the details of their staff in the Manav Sampada portal. Whatever record is there of the employees in it will be completely saved and all the information will be available online.
- Any teacher in the state who wants to apply for staff leave can easily apply online by visiting this portal.
- Through the portal, the information of all the employees, teachers and everyone is recorded completely.
- According to the portal, your office and your personal information will be received online.
- After implementing the Manav-Sampada Portal in the Health Department, doctors and other employees of the department got a lot of conveniences, after which the state government decided to start it in other departments as well.
- The Application will be made through login ID and password on Manav-Sampada Portal.
- Applications for all types of leave will be received online from this portal.
- You can also apply for any type of leave without the app.
- All government employees of the state of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this facility.
The Services Available on Manav Sampada Portal?
- Transfer facility
- Complaint facility
- Salary facility
- Performance evaluation
- Placement services
- Online holiday service
Departments that come under Manav Sampada Portal:
Here are the departments of Manav Sampada which is follow as below:
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Education
- Livestock Department
- Department of Archeology
- Department of Ayush
- Basic education department
- Canal Development Department
- Civil aviation
- Commercial tax department
- Consumer protection department
- Co-operative department
- Department of Culture
- Dairy Development Department
- IT & Electronics Department
- MSME & Export Promotion Department
- Personnel & Appointments Department
- District Gazetteer
- Department of Energy
- environment department
- Estate Department
- Excise Department
- finance department
- fisheries department
- Animal Husbandary
- Food Safety and Drug Administration
- Forest department
- Higher Education Department
- home department
- Department of Horticulture
- Housing Department
- ICDS Department
- Labour Department
- language department
- Legislative Department
- Lokayukta Department
- Industrial Development Department
- industry department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Irrigation Department
- Jal Shakti Department
- Justice Department
- Khadi and Village Industries Department
- Medical education
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- mining department
- Minority Welfare Department
- New and renewable energy
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Waste Land Development Department
- Planning department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Rural Development Department
- Rural Engineering
- Secretariat Administrative Department
- Department of Science and Technology
- higher education department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Social Welfare
- Science and Technology
- Sports department
- Tax and Registration Department
- Technical Education Department
- technical university department
- Transport Department
- Urban Development Department
- Department of Vocational Education
- Women’s Welfare Department
- youth welfare department
How to Apply leave on Manav Sampada Portal :
All the employees working in government service in the state of UP will apply online for leave by visiting the Manav Sampada portal. Here is the full process which will help you to Apply leave on Manav Sampada Portal UP..
1. First of all you have to go to the Official website of UP Manav Sampada Portal.
2. You will be redirected to the Home page, there eHRMS link will be found, just Click on it.
3. Then One Pop-up will be open there where you will be Asked about 1. Department Name, 2. Userid and 3. Password.
4. After fill that all up, just Fill the captcha code there and Click on the Login button.
5. Then a New page will be open where you have to fill up with an OTP number which will be send to your Registered mobile number for the Registration.
6. Now you have to apply online by going to the home page.
7. After this you have to click on the option of reporting officer.
8. Here now you have to click on Add Reporting Officer.
9. Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to select leave through online service and now click on the option of Block Education Officer in the destination.
10. Now fill the name of the concerned officer in the officer reporting option and click on it and save it.
11. Now you go back to online leave and go to apply leave.
12. Now you click on leave in leave type.
13. Now you have to select the date option on the form.
14. Vacation time will be counted automatically.
15. Now you have to enter the work for which you want the leave.
16. Now you have to submit the address of your stay during the leave and click OK.
17. You will get the information whether the application has been registered or not.
Where to get Manav Sampada Portal Login ID?
- If you are a state employee, then user ID is required to login Manav Sampada. But here we want to tell you that there is no system of registration on this portal.
- So we will need the user ID to login. But not everyone gets this user ID. Only those who are state employees or departmental officers are provided under a process.
- To get the eHRMS User ID, first of all the employee has to contact NIC. After which NIC will provide User ID to the state level office or department head.
- That’s why all the state level departmental heads can contact in front of NIC eHRMS team at Yojana Bhawan, Hazratganj, Lucknow on prescribed application form to get Administrator ID of Manav Sampada Portal.
- When the head of the state level department will get UserI access. Then he allots the User ID to his subordinates.
Manav Sampada UP Helpline number/Contact Details :
In this article of ours, complete information has been provided about how to apply for leave online on Manav Sampada Portal, if there is any problem related to the portal, then the beneficiary citizens can send their problem by mailing to the email given below. can get the solution of.
1. Technical Support:-(Software Problems)
NIC, Manav Sampada Technical Support Team –
Email ID- [email protected]
2. Other Support:-(Data Entry / Modification)
Contact your Establishment office Manav Sampada Nodal Officer.
Hope you liked this Article about Manav Sampada UP, which gives info about What is Manav Sampada Portal, How to apply leave on manav sampada portal, the departments comes under the Manav Sampada portal etc. Kindly share the article if you deem this truly helpful, Thank you.