Hello Friends, welcome to tech2tip. As we all know The NAMO Tablet Yojana 2022 was postponed due to the closure of Schools and Colleges. And its main cause was the Corona epidemic. The school and college were closed for 11 months due to the epidemic. And so this tablet scheme was also postponed.
Digital Gujarat NAMO Tablet Scheme 2022:
Today I am Introducing One Of the Best Government Scheme For College Students. Nowadays India became digital so Gujarat Government Provide Tablets To Students Under The NAMO Tablet Yojana. Students Can Apply Online For Tablet Yojana At DigitalGujarat Portal. I Know All About The Scheme Including Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Registration, Document, etc. To Avail the Branded Tablet, deposit Rs. 1000/- at the institute/college/university/school where you have taken the admission.
Name of the Institute: Education Department Government of Gujarat State:
- Manufacturer company name: Lenovo/Acer
- Android version: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Total Weight: 350 gms
- Battery Life: 3450 mAh Li-Ion
- Processor Type: 1.3GHz MediaTek
- RAM Size: 1GB
- ROM Size: 8GB (Extend Up to 64GB)
- Camera features: 2MP Rear 0.3MP Front
- Display: 7 Inch
- Connectivity type: 3G
- SIM card support: Yes
- Original Price in market Rs. 8000-9000
How To Apply for Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 Digital Gujarat Tablet online Registration:
- The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain the NAMO Tablet Yojana/Digital Gujarat Tablet scheme.
- The student must be studying in any educational institution in the Gujarat State.
- The student must have an income certificate required.
- Permanent residents of only Gujarat Student are eligible only.
- The student’s education must be passed in class 12th.
- Caste Certificate issued by authorities required.
- First Page Of Bank PassBook showing account no., IFSC code, Branch, etc.
- Marksheet required.
- College/School Bonafide Certificate required.
- Identity Card Issued by College/Institute/School/University, etc.
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year required.
- Tablet Token Fees Receipt required.