Hello Friends, As we all know The NAMO Tablet Yojana (free tablet yojana) 2022 was postponed due to the closure of Schools and Colleges. And its main cause was the Corona epidemic. The school and college were closed for 11 months due to the epidemic. And so this tablet scheme was also postponed.
Digital Gujarat NAMO Free Tablet Yojana 2022:
Today I am Introducing One Of the Best Government Scheme For College Students. Nowadays India became digital so Gujarat Government Provide Tablets To Students Under The NAMO Tablet Yojana. Students Can Apply Online For Tablet Yojana At DigitalGujarat Portal. I Know All About The Scheme Including Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Registration, Document, etc. To Avail the Branded Tablet, deposit Rs. 1000/- at the institute/college/university/school where you have taken the admission.
Name of the Institute: Education Department Government of Gujarat State:
Free Tablet Yojana 2022 Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer company name: Lenovo/Acer
- Android version: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Total Weight: 350 gms
- Battery Life: 3450 mAh Li-Ion
- Processor Type: 1.3GHz MediaTek
- RAM Size: 1GB
- Voice Calling : yes
- ROM Size: 8GB (Extend Up to 64GB)
- Camera features: 2MP Rear 0.3MP Front
- Display: 7 Inch
- Connectivity type: 3G
- SIM card support: Yes
- Original Price in market Rs. 8000-9000
How To Apply for Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 Digital Gujarat Tablet online Registration:
First, you have to go to your educational institution or college. then You will get information about Namo Tablet Yojana from your organization and tell them that your registration should be done under free Tablet Yojana.
Then, The institution will be login by visiting the official website of NaMo Tablet scheme Registration and click on Add Student option. Now,️ You will be asked by the organization for some of your personal information such as name, category, course and some necessary documents information and will fill all details on this online portal.️ After that, fill the information of your roll number and roll code etc.
Now, make a payment of ₹ 1000, for which you will receive payment slip, which you should keep safe.️ once, your payment is done successfully, there you see a date on which the tablet will be provided to you.
To Avail benefit Of The Scheme and Get Tablet Students Visit His/Her College or Institute/school/college and Pay Rs. 1000 Token Fees. If You Have any Questions or Facing any issues about NAMO Tablet Yojana then Contact On this Helpline Number: 079-26566000.
NAMO Tablet scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain the NAMO Tablet Yojana/Digital Gujarat Tablet scheme.
- The student must be studying in any educational institution in the Gujarat State.
- The student must have an income certificate required.
- Permanent residents of only Gujarat Student are eligible only.
- The student’s education must be passed in class 12th.
Essential Documents For Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2022
- Caste Certificate issued by authorities required.
- First Page Of Bank PassBook showing account no., IFSC code, Branch, etc.
- Marksheet required.
- College/School Bonafide Certificate required.
- Identity Card Issued by College/Institute/School/University, etc.
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year required.
- Tablet Token Fees Receipt required.
NAMO Tablet scheme 2022 Links:
Also Readsignal Private Messenger: secure and private messaging application features:
What is Namo E-Tablet Helpline Number?
If you have any information or complaint related to Namo E-Tablet Scheme, then you can call on Helpline Number 079 2656 6000 between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
F.A.Q for NAMO Tablet Yojana 2022
In this article we have tried to bring you all the information about the NAMO Tablet Yojana 2022. If you have any query about this information then you can tell us through the comment box given below. We will resolve your queries as soon as possible.