In today’s post you will get to know how to register in SAS Gujarat Portal, how to login and how to use SAS Gujarat Portal. As you know it is mandatory for all teachers of government schools to use this portal. The sasgujarat.in portal was probably launched by the Primary Education Department of Gujarat from 5 September 2019 and today it has been made mandatory for all teachers.
Here I will give you some information about SAS Gujarat Portal and I am sure that after reading the complete tutorial you will not face any problem in using this portal. If you think this portal is difficult to use then it is not. If you have to use this portal regularly then you will find this process very easy.
What is SAS Gujarat in English? :
We all know that As technology upgrades by time, we can easily get any information from another. Through this website, it will be easier for the teachers currently working under Gujarat Government to communicate with the higher authorities or receive any information.
So If you are a teacher of Gujarat GOV then you must use this portal to share your information, your problem and also you will get all information about your salary in this portal with so ease to use and many other information which you will get in this website.
How to Use SAS Gujarat? :
So if you want to use this SAS Gujarat Online portal then firstly you have to Signup in SAS Gujarat portal because without your account or id you will never have to access for this Portal. And if you have account on SAS Gujarat then just Login to it:
How to Login to SAS Gujarat:
- Firstly you have to Go to the Official Website. After click on link you will be landed on Home Page.
- It will show you the separate links for each schools of all districts and municipalities in Gujarat so that you can easily find any. As You can see in picture above which will be opened in a screen on website and different links will also appear.
- This portal has a separate link and portal set up for all the districts of Gujarat, so you have to select your district and go to the link that appears in front of it. You will see a list below which contains the name and link of all the districts and municipalities of Gujarat.
- Now you must have given your username and password by your school, which you have to use here. Since, you don’t have the option to create a new username and password here, you can get all this useful information from your school. I also don’t know that exactly, but you can get this information from your school..
- Now you have login to this portal and you have to set up your profile properly. In which you have to set up your profile using simple information in this portal, then you will be able to use this properly.
- Here you have to correctly enter your school name and your ID, which you get from the school. After completing all this you will be able to fully use the portal where you can view online pay bill, online monthly slip and teachers information.Fill in some important relevant information:While creating a profile, you will also have to enter some other information that you already have. So you will find this process very easy too. This task is very easy to do, in which I don’t think you will face any problem.
Here are All the Separate link of your district :
Below you are given some links, which are different for all the districts of Gujarat. So you have to open separate links for different districts and municipalities in this website which you are belonging..
|Some Important Links|
How to get BIC Cybersecurity Internship
Agniveer Apply Online 2023 Form link
Format of Formal Letter Writing with Best Examples 2023
Notice Writing Format + Best 4 Examples & Topics 2023
SAS Gujarat Online Attendance (Online Hajri)
You can login to SAS Gujarat Teacher Login Portal and upload online attendance information of children. You will not get the direct link but you will find its link in the navigation panel of this portal.
You can also download SAS Gujarat Android App :
If you do not have a computer or PC, then you can also download the Android application of this portal. You can easily find the Android application of this portal in the Google Play Store.
Checklist to Use of SAS Gujarat Portal :
- First of all you have to open www.sasgujarat.in website which link is given to you above.
- Now you have to select DPE (Directorate of Primary Education) in which the separate link for all districts is the first.
- Enter your user id and password correctly.
- In which you have to enter the DICE code of your school, which you will have already.
- Select the option for school.
- Now you can access all data in SAS Gujarat Techer Login Portal.
Precautions Before to Use SAS Gujarat Portal :
The Data you have related to this portal it is very useful data, so very careful about it because you have to keep in mind that it is not stolen or misused by someone else. Otherwise you may be in big trouble. Some of the steps here to protect your data wisely:
- You must install any good antivirus on your PC or laptop so that you don’t face any virus problem.
- Now you have some important information related to this portal so don’t share it with anyone, even friends and family member.
- Always make sure that your username and password has secured.
- There is no need for you to fill the information in any other website except this website.
What is the Helpline number of SAS Gujarat Portal :
Here is the mentioned helpline number below or mail on the official email id and inform the authority.
- Secretary (Primary & Secondary Education)
- Phone Number- 079-23251301-303
- Email- [email protected]
- Address- Block no. 5, 7th Floor, Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
You can meet in person at the address given above and find solution to any of your problems. For more information, you can email or comment below, we will surely try to help you soon.
Hope you now fully undestrand the SAS Gujarat Online portal concept, if you are a GOV teacher then please share this information to your fellow teacher colleagues who needs this and take the advantage of the portal, thank you.