Tnreginet Registration: In today’s article we will discuss here all the information about guide value, lease, EC view. Tnreginet Inspector General Of Registration: This portal has been developed by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. for the Registration Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu. By using this portal, all the residents of Tamil Nadu can avail various state services online. Many state government services in India get access to online services through the Tnreginet portal, so in today’s post, we will provide you all the sufficient information here on how to access these services and how to register for it. So you should read this post till the end
Tnreginet Registration 2023 online
What is Tnreginet Registration?
Tnreginet, also known as IGRS (Inspector General of Registration System) or TNREGINET. TNREGINET is a new online platform developed by the Government of Tamil Nadu to help individuals with different registration processes. In which many types of government services like marriage, land, birth, death, chit fund, corporation etc. had to go to the office visit, so those services have become very easy.
With Tnreginet’s online services you can access the above registration services from anywhere just by clicking. This online service is useful to you as a Tnreginet guide to register for burden certificate (EC) in the state of Tamil Nadu, check various documents, status of services, registration for various categories and get complete information about stamp duty and other expenses.
TN Patta Chitta Registration 2023
In Tamil Nadu, what is the Guideline Value?
The estimated market value of the land is also referred to as “guideline value” based on government data. Guide value represents the true market value of the property. However, in some cases, it is even less than the market value, and in many cases it is more than the market value.
The Government of Tamil Nadu uses the streets to set guideline values in the well-developed residential communities in the state. And sets TN guide values for each location. The guideline values are determined based on the survey number of each property in the state that has not been converted into land streets.
TNREGINET EC View Online
How significant is the guideline value in the state of Tamil Nadu?
When it comes to buying land in Tamil Nadu, guideline value is a very important point to consider. Because it is the lowest and highest price cross based on which the property can be sold or bought. It is also necessary to register the property when you buy the discount and you get the lowest price when you sell your house in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The value of the Tnreginet guide helps the registering officer to find any underestimation of the land. If the property value of a property exceeds its market value, the Deputy Inspector General of Registration, the District Registrar and the Inspector General of Registration in Tamil Nadu are notified.
TNREGINET Registration Guideline
What Services Does Tnreginet Registration Portal Provide?
The Tnreginet portal provides a variety of services in one place to customers in Tamil Nadu.
- Identification of the jurisdiction of the person of Tamil Nadu
- Online burden certificate (EC) application
- Marriage, birth, death, land, registration
- Register company and chit fund
- Getting a marriage certificate online
- Online property document registration
- Checking the status of the document online
- Load Certificate Status Check (EC)
- Check the burden certificate (EC) online
- Calculate house price online
- To verify certified papers
- Calculating online stamp duty
- Finding registered property in the state of Tamil Nadu
Also read :-PM Kisan Status Check 2023 11th Installment Status Application status
RBL Bank share price : A big drop in the stock market
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: Justin Bieber’s half face paralyzed by virus
TNREGINET Online Registration 2023
Using this portal of the Tamil Nadu government, scams and corruption in land sales can be avoided. The portal also helps individuals to understand the true value of land so that they can gauge the value of their homes.
How do I get a guide value for my property in Tamil Nadu at https://tnreginet.gov.in/?
If you are looking for Tnreginet guide value online in Tamil Nadu, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Tnreginet Portal (https://tnreginet.gov.in/).
- Now, Click on ‘Guide value’ option.
- after select the ‘Guide value’ option, Where you will see a list of all applicable guides up to 2002
- Go to the property valuation page, fill in the required details and press the ‘Search’ button.
- Now based on the specified zone and registration data, Tnreginet guide value data will come in front of you.
TNREGINET Online Apply 2023
How can I member of Tnreginet Registration?
If you want to use the online services of Tnreginet portal in Tamil Nadu, you must first create your own account on Tnreginet’s website. You will be able to log in and apply for the document, check your property certificate online and use other online services after registering the account.
- Go to the Tnreginet website.
- Now select the ‘User Registration’ provided in it. ‘Create your account’
- Now enter critical information such as username, username, password, security question, personal information etc.
- Enter the captcha code and after entering the OTP on your registered email address and cellphone number click on the button ‘Complete Registration’. So your application will be submitted
TNREGIBET Register Online
How can I view my burden certificate on the Tnreginet registration website?
If you have previously applied for a burden certificate (EC) and would like to view it online, you can check it out from the Tnreginet site as follows:
- Go to the Tnreginet website. Click on the ‘e-Services’ option
- Click across the Encumbrance Certificate >> View EC menu in the dropdown
- Add all your required details to that page and click the button below.
- Type the accurate captcha provided there and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The status of your burden certificate will appear on your screen.
What documents are required if I want to apply for manual value on Tnreginet portal?
It is very easy if you want to apply on the portal of Tnreginet. Follow the steps below if you want to find guide values on Tnreginet for your desired zone or street.
What is the procedure to apply on Tnreginet?
This process lets you explore the Tnreginet guide value by street on Tnreginet’s website. You can check the original value of the documents on Tnreginet online.
Follow the steps below to generate a document application on the Tnreginet website:
- Log on to Tnreginet’s online portal.
- Now, select ‘Create Document’ in the ‘Application Creation’ section.
- Next fill out your required information on the application form And if there is any required document, upload it
- Click the Submit button below.
Also read : –Friendship day 2023 : Date, History, Significance
Aadhaar-PAN link mandatory from April-2023
Tata UPI App: Tata Group to launch Tata UPI payment app
How to Apply to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana 2023
How do I check the status of my document on the Tnreginet portal?
If you are an ascetic with the status of your document application on the Tnreginet website, follow these steps:
- Go to the Tnreginet website and log in using your username and password.
- Now select the ‘My Documents’ option from the drop-down menu of the ‘Know Your Application Status’ option.
- Next fill in all your information, click on the ‘Search’ button. And the status of your document will appear on your screen.
How do I check my jurisdiction on the Tnreginet portal?
Go to the Tnreginet website and follow the steps below for reliable information about your jurisdiction:
- Go to the Tnreginet site and scroll down to the ‘More’ option in the menu bar.
- From the dropdown, click on ‘Portal Utility Services’ and click on the ‘Know Your Jurisdiction’ option.
- Now type the name in the box and click on the ‘Search’ button below.
- The next page will show all the information about your jurisdiction.
How do I calculate the cost of building on the Tnreginet website?
Tnreginet Site Follow these steps to determine the value of your building :
- Go to the Tnreginet official website and scroll down to the ‘Calculate Building Value’ option then the ‘PWD Calculator’ page will appear.
- In which you have to fill in the complete form by adding all the information about the building.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button below. So your building value will appear in front of you.