Top 10 help desk software :
So if you are looking for the best help desk software to kickstart your support operations, your search ends right place. In this discussion, we have compared the ten best help desk software along with their features and pricing.
What Is Help Desk Software?
Help desk software refers to a computer software that enables customer support operators to keep track of user requests and deal with other customer support related issues. It is what makes customer-care service efficient and enterprising. Help desk software is a business application that organizes all incoming customer communications in a one platform.
Top 10 Help Desk Software and Key Features:
- Best help desk software to delight customers. This feature-rich help desk platform not only enables an online business to track all customer issues, requests, and bugs but also allows customer support teams to resolve them in no time effectively.
- A cloud-based framework makes it more efficient. This feature allows you to get in touch with real chat support reps. Human communication always lends a personal touch and increases the value of customer satisfaction.
- Email like interface with easy ticketing management and fast resolution
- Sorting, categorizing and handling tickets made far easy. This help desk solution is for all skill and NO software experience is needed.
- Dedicated Knowledge Base to answer around 80% of your generic issues/queries.
2. Web Help Desk
- Traditional help desk software, SolarWinds Web Help Desk software has applied in the Information Technology department, facilities management services, field services, HR, and few etc.
- Allows for automated ticketing, we can improve security and compatibility via FIPS 140-2 compatible cryptography support system.
- Integrates with LDAP, AD and Microsoft SCCM, Web help desk software is an on premise software that offers advanced level features to cater to customer questions instantly.
3. Hubspot Service Hub
- Help customers help themselves, Enable self-help and ensure customers discover valuable information on their own.
- Inbuilt customer feedback, surveys, and insights, etc
- Ideal for small service teams, This help desk software helps you get a pulse on customer delight and deploy multiple surveys to gather feedback, which eventually improves your user experience.
- Intuitive and a simple help desk solution, Zendesk has an app marketplace with an assortment of first-party and third-party software, some chargeable, and some free of cost.
- Streamlined with time saving tools and triggers, Zendesk has an efficient workflow for ticket management system, which can search customer’s history and a personalized view to track performance.
- Personalized views for ticket management status and other activities, Zendesk provides organization to put a variety of users support interactions in 1 accessible database.
- Provide great experiences to your users, Freshdesk solution is compatible to integrate information from multiple resources like mobile, email, chat, social media, etc.
- Freshdesk has another special feature of team handle.
- Automatically convert users emails to tickets
- This helpdesk is used by over 140,000 users across multiple organizations such as Harvard University, Bridgestone, etc.
- This tool delivers a best user experience when it comes to asset management system.
- Let users track the resolution processes
- Inbuilt with automated escalation rules
7. Zoho Desk
- A simplified help desk ticketing system
- Built with multi- channel capabilities, The software helps you track assets, navigate and manage issues, organize contracts, manage self-service portals, licenses, etc.
- Provides great visibility due to smart automation, This software helps you configure and automate repetitive tasks, prioritizes tickets for approval, and notifies customers automatically.
- Azure Desk doesn’t have any tier pricing for its customers. one-single plan and a straightforward cost make it totally affordable.
- Does not require any kind of expertise, This solution is straightforward and easy to use.
- Easier for agents to work on multiple tickets, You don’t need much technical expertise to operate this self-explanatory application.
- The vision helpdesk software provides a multichannel communication platform with automated routing and email integration functionality.
- Alert rules based on events, You will be able to customize and create alert rules as per your priority and your business requirements for all tickets.
- Helps agents to communicate and share files, The software helps the agents to communicate effectively and provides access to share any file, document, or any type of media between your teams.
- TeamSupport helpdesk introduces a very low monthly fee only for the users needed as per your business. affordable help desk software pricing includes almost all features needed for a better support system.
- Built specially to improve B2B customer loyalty, In-line images for easy cut-paste, integrated screen recording system to helps customers send a video of their exact issues.